hehe New horse is on 3 day trial

L

Lora

Update to Seth the arab I've been looking at. My trainer and I met out at his owners place and she felt that to really look him over an arena (like I have access to coincidentally) And would we like to take him to get to better know him. What an awesome thing to offer!

So we brought him in, 5 minutes in his stall he's obscenely kissing the filly next to him and nickering friendly with the stallion across the hall. What a charmer! YO came around the corner and said let's see this "swayback" and said OH! I like him!

We turned him loose in the arena for a stretch and look around. He checked out every single square inch and even the barn dog came up for a mutual sniffover with him.

Trainer said he looks very promising but we'll work with him tomorrow. I'm trying soooo hard not to get attached and not to get excited. But he just settled right in like he's lived there before, I melted. (a little)

16knh3b.jpg
[/IMG]
trainer leading him

16knr5l.jpg

Awww, he's gorgeous! I take back what I said on your last post about him, seeing him without a saddle, he only looks a smidge thicker than 'typical' Arabians. Very lovely, good luck with him! :D

Actually I agree he's stocky

And moreso now that he's moved onto an arab farm loaded with purebreds. They are quite a bit more ummmm refined type than this guy. (but then this guy is a mix, with what I'm not sure yet)

He gets ridden about 2 hours a day the past month or so, so his condition looks good if a bit large. I don't normally ride that much, so hope he keeps his geldingish figure. ;)

Nice that he's settling in. (wait, am I admitting that publically when I said I am NOT getting attached to him yet?) hehee

I just don't listen sometimes.

newrider.com