Haylage Suffolk/Norfolk?

LisW

Nov 13, 2007
Suffolk
Anybody know where I can buy haylage in Suffolk/Norfolk please? Totally desperate as supplier we had arranged to use have now stopped supplying to customers not from previous years. Have 1 horse who just can't eat hay.

There is someone in Ipswich that might do haylage, not sure how far that is from you?

Have you tried Norfolk hay & straw company?

HAY, HAYLAGE and STRAW sale. Delivered or Collected.

Please telephone, 01945 430 109 or 0781 6909 870. Email:juliankirk@hotmail.com

www.kirkfarmers.co.uk

EH Haylage
Hill Farm, Brooke Road, , Shotesham All Saints, Norfolk, NR15 1XL, Tel : (01508) 550318

I will get the number for the person in Ipswich and let you know later. I thought i had it on my phone but can't see it.

Very nice helpful people would reommend them !!

norfolk straw products is that the one you mean by norfolk hay & straw company ?? are expensive for what I could get hay wise not sure about haylage

Yes i think so, you know more about them as i do as i've never used them. Was just throwing up some numbers to use.

Neighdust Haylage in south cove near Wrentham suffolk is fab stuff.

Ive just had a load delivered and its top notch and really helpful people too.

They have there own website and deliver all over the county.

Neighdust Haylage in south cove near Wrentham suffolk is fab stuff.

Ive just had a load delivered and its top notch and really helpful people too.

They have there own website and deliver all over the county.

It was Neighdust who quoted for delivery last week - but called me today to say they can't now sell to customers they didn't have last year as very short. Thanks for suggestion though.

Oh really, im a new customer and just put a deposit on some more bales for later in year. Hope they will still have enough for me, everyone seems to be running out

Hope you find some soon :smile:

newrider.com