Have to tell someone as literally bursting

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
Good Morning NR.

So once again my life will be turned upside down at some point this year as I found out today that am in the prediction for promotion to Flight Sergeant.

I am totally gobsmacked yes I have worked my butt off these last two years but I still did not expect it to happen this year I was aiming for next year. So the ponies and I could be on the move around Jul/Aug this year.

Lots of bubble for me tonight

Wow, sounds great. What does it actually mean though? And where will you have to move to?

There are approx. 560 Sgts in the RAF with in my trade. We all get reported on and have to obtain a certain grade before we can be looked at for promotion. Once they know how many FS they need they read all the reports that have the correct grade and put them in number order 1- 300 for example. These then get sent to a board of officers who read them again and reorder them. I came up as number 12 they are looking to promote approx. 20 this year.

I will be sent to anywhere in the UK that has a FS position that needs to be filled. I would like to stay here but I know it does not work like that and I worked really hard for this.

There are approx. 560 Sgts in the RAF with in my trade. We all get reported on and have to obtain a certain grade before we can be looked at for promotion. Once they know how many FS they need they read all the reports that have the correct grade and put them in number order 1- 300 for example. These then get sent to a board of officers who read them again and reorder them. I came up as number 12 they are looking to promote approx. 20 this year.

I will be sent to anywhere in the UK that has a FS position that needs to be filled. I would like to stay here but I know it does not work like that and I worked really hard for this.

Fabulous. Well done. x

Well done, getting promoted a year earlier than hoped is amazing!! All the hard work and dedication paying off I'm sure :)

Well done. I seem to recall you were having a tough time like me a few months ago, with no way out. You see light at the end of the tunnel. Break out the bubbles and party.

newrider.com