Has anyone done a photoshoot at home?

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
Mum is itching to buy me something for my birthday but refuses anything that she considers for the horses (I keep trying to tell her things for the horses are actually for me really ;) ), Anyway, it would be lovely to have some pictures of the kids, but I really hate pictures of myself so I'm not sure, can I just get pics of them? And do I wait for spring? I know the pictures would be nicer, but it feels almost a little like tempting something to go lethally wrong....

I don't see why you couldn't just get pics of them? I've never had a photoshoot done. You must share if you decide to go ahead with it though :D

Reactions: Jessey
When our children were very little we were living overseas and had a photographer come who took block pics one could hang on the wall. They are still on our bedroom wall. Black and white, so have not faded.
Our daughter and son in law splashed out a lot of money on having fancy pics of their kids, which the photographer did with the children prancing around in fancy dress, I prefer the pics I take but I do have an expensive camera and the right lens.

When you say kids are you meaning horses? Lol
Sounds like your mum is a bit like my mum. If she disapproves of something she will do nothing to support you in that department. In your case its sounds like she doesnt approve of the horses.

Someone had one done with there horse. I cant remember if it was Jane with Ramsey. They might know. I know it was an old thread but someone found it and commented. It came up a couple of months ago. I remember replying to the thread as i hadnt seen the photos of there photo shoot.
If it wasnt jane I'll try and find who it was.

When you say kids are you meaning horses? Lol
Sounds like your mum is a bit like my mum. If she disapproves of something she will do nothing to support you in that department. In your case its sounds like she doesnt approve of the horses.

Someone had one done with there horse. I cant remember if it was Jane with Ramsey. They might know. I know it was an old thread but someone found it and commented. It came up a couple of months ago. I remember replying to the thread as i hadnt seen the photos of there photo shoot.
If it wasnt jane I'll try and find who it was.
Someone on here did have a photo shoot done - but they're not posting on here anymore. It was the lass that did lots of hunting and had two connie's at one point and then had a horse that had had it's poor mouth pulled around at one point. I can't remember her user name though. And also I think Owned by Chanter had a photo shoot done but she doesn't post here now either.

Sorry yes my horse kids, I donā€™t have any of the two legged variety šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
My mum isnā€™t anti the horses, just wants to buy me something, not them, which is difficult as I donā€™t want much that isnā€™t in some way related to them, I asked for rubber mats as it would make my life easier but she was not down with that!
2 wear rugs but they can come off for it, it was more the lack of nice backgrounds, though I suppose I could enlist help to take them all up into the forest.

I had a photoshoot given to me by my husband. The pictures were mannered but gorgeous and I have one on the wall, gave a couple to friends, and have a keyring with Ziggy's beautiful face on it.

The photographer worked in our field and Ziggy loved the whole thing because he got masses of treats.

I wanted to link you to the pictures, but it was 7 years ago now and I think the photographer has cleared her archive :(

Sorry just realised what i put in my previous post. Wrong horse to person. I was right it was Jane but it was Ziggy, not Ramsey. Ramsey was Huggys. Sorry both, had dementia brain.

newrider.com