Happy thread -

candyflosspot

bossy boots
Sep 7, 2010
Sheffield
A thread for happy news :)I have received my feedback from the 2nd essay I wrote & was scored a mark of 70. Really pleased with the result. I feel all the stress was worth it. :)

What are you happy about?

well Mr Tintin donkey came in tonight, had a roll and has gone to sleep, he is full of grass and very tired. He will be snoring by now.....

suze managed to get her rug undone - it was winter this morning and summer this afternoon - and got it all over one side, almost to the ground, she let me catch her, yank it around, then brought her back outside and slipped it off her, as she jumped, we then had ten minutes of throwing the rug at her, making her walk with it on, and it falling off around her feet etc. She remembered this game, and was left in her stable with the door holding her up.

they are all very tired and full of grass and happy.

Ziggy was more comfortable this evening with his support bandage on :cloud9:

Well done on your essay mark, isn't that a distinction??

Im about to have my tea and am looking forward to a weekend of nothing for the first time in four weeks.

Lots of alcohol on the menu and healthy lifestyle will reconvene on Monday.

It's malaikas birthday tomorrow and I have the day off and touch wood forecast is good,day at the yard with pony and puppy have me very happy indeed!
Well done on your essay :D

Jasper is feeling much better after having teeth out on Wednesday, almost back to full puppy acting self instead of the 12 year old he actually is!

I got back on Rubic properly tonight! Physio is coming on Sunday to see how we are doing but I'm going to go a nice wee walking hack with her in the sun tomorrow!!!

945566_10151647723234095_2109114627_n.jpg

I'm still floating on high after Little Un now being my pony (he was on long term loan before but I was always told he was considered mine, know I know for sure). Then there was the vets visit this week when Lids was able to have his teeth done without sedation for the first time and she confirmed their health is as I expected and that I'm condition scoring correctly. I had been worried that I was prone to the mistakes of many owners in seeing mine as thinner than they are.

This weekend we are window shopping for ensuite ideas to deck out the loft conversion when it's done. It's a bank holiday weekend and hubby isn't working and next week is my 40th and its half term and it'll be a whole year since I lost my weight and became a normal BMI so I'm doing my first 5K organised event.

it's sunny today and I am going to take Suze out for a walk then get the mower and trailer and spend the day skipping out the winter field which has not been done since October, then fence it off for rolling and see if we can get any hay off it.

Well done Flo-po on the essay!

I'm happy cos it's chicken curry tonight and weak lager. And hopefully a scary film after drinks at the picnic bench whilst Chloe drops off to sleep and Storm chomps on her night net!
Oh, and did I mention I'd lost a tiny amount of weight...........heheheheee

Well done you :dance:

I am happy I off meds for anxiety and feeling better in myself with holidays to look forward to in a month and possibility of perfect new home for my beloved 4 leggeds in the summer :bounce:

Yay! Well done on your mark.

I'm happy about life in general, but very happy that I now have four whole days off work in a row.... bliss!

newrider.com