Happy New Year

PePo

Jun 4, 2014
Getting in slightly ahead of schedule but Happy New Year to all on NR :)

Here's looking forward to a happier and healthier 2021 for us all ??

Reactions: Huggy and Jessey
Yes, I second that! Things can only improve surely? I'd like to thank everyone on NR for the encouragement, commiserations, sympathy and advice over this last year. I'd put a smiley emoji but my emojis aren't working atm!

Reactions: PePo and Jessey
Yes happy new year ? I’m very glad to see the back of 2020, very grateful for everything I have and looking forward to the new year ?
You changed your name @PePo, or am I just confused ?

Reactions: Huggy and PePo
Off to bed, so again Happy New Year to all, and of course your 4 legged furry families.

Reactions: PePo
Happy New Year everyone :D
I actually went out for NY for the first time in about 12 years! Bit of live music, couple of gins, braved the crowds to watch the fireworks by the lake. (Not my video, I forgot my phone!). Good thing the weather held off for the night as it’s been pissing down all day today! Luckily I have the day off so I’ve just stayed in my PJs!

Reactions: Huggy
I thought of you @joosie when the news was on yesterday and they said new zealand had welcomed in the new year and had been able to celebrate more as they have been covid free for a bit.

@Huggy yeah we are so lucky, life has been back to normal here since June or so. I’m so, so grateful to be here. I think we’re one of the few places in the world that was able to have a normal festive period, which is why I made the effort to be much more sociable than normal, it would have been a waste not to! Back to my reclusive ways now however :p

newrider.com