Happy hacking!

squidsin

Feb 16, 2013
I don't want to use the word 'bombproof' in case it's famous last words...but on our hack today, we had motorbikes roaring past us at about 80 mph (in a 40 mph zone, I hope they got pulled over and busted, the bellends), coaches and lorries passing, pheasants flying out of hedges, horse-eating wheelie bins (aren't they all?), a horse-and-trap and horses galloping next to us in the field as we rode past. Roxy did not so much as turn a hair at any of this. I am so happy with her! She is brilliant! I am a nervous hacker but I LOVE going out with her, I feel relaxed enough to enjoy myself and chat to my friends and have a good time, and it's all thanks to my fab patient pony.

Reactions: Trewsers
What a lovely post - I'm glad you've found 'the one' at last. I seem to remember a while ago you posting that hacking wasn't really your thing, but Roxy seems to have other ideas! What a good girl :)

Am so happy for you :) it's such a lovely feeling isn't it knowing you have a super safe horse. Although even after two and a half years I still can't get over just how reliable Belle is.

Reactions: squidsin
newrider.com