Had a lovely hack with Red today

WeeBarraxO

May 20, 2008
Glasgow
well I went up to see Red today and decided I would take him out a nice long hack, OH came a walk with me too, we went down the road round the houses then along the path behind the houses where we sometimes canter .. but I thought it would be too full of puddles .. but got there and it has all been flattened out so NO puddles and Red was up for it so let him trot along to the end the canter back up to the beginning .. :cloud9:, we was such a good boy, it was our first canter of the year lol :redcarded:, and yes he was a bit higgelty piggelty to begin with till he found his balance then we had a good few strides of lovely balanced canter .. then he got a bit ahead of his self and had a few strides of gallop :redcarded: tail in the air :giggle:, I never realised or maybe I have just forgotten just how big and fast he is :redface:, very different from little Petris canter/gallop lol but boy was it good, I know I can trust him to just go and not do anything silly as he NEVER bucks/spooks/bolts etc though he did get a little strong towards the end and thats when I asked him to slow then stop .. which he did :cloud9:, just gotta love that little horse :inlove:

newrider.com