Game shows

candyflosspot

bossy boots
Sep 7, 2010
Sheffield
What game shows do you like watching?I am loving the fact uni challenge & only connect are back on screen despite me hardly ever getting any questions right

I used to love Shooting Stars (the Plump Dove from Above!lol) and University Challenge. I never answered many of the questions on Uni Challenge, but I did used to enjoy it. Haven't really watched much telly this past 8 years..........

Buzzcocks, 8 out of 10 cats, would I lie to you and defo Pointless cos I think Alexander Armstrong is yum yum yummy :wink:

Buzzcocks, 8 out of 10 cats, would I lie to you and defo Pointless cos I think Alexander Armstrong is yum yum yummy :wink:

Trews i am lucky if i manage one question in 2 shows :redface:.Never the less i still enjoy watching the programme even if Jeremy Paxman comes across as a know it all :rolleyes:

I think QI is the only one I really watch but even that is light hearted & the scoring isn't taken too seriously. I don't seem to have any time to watch TV at the moment.

I like QI, mock the week and eggheads....recently was asked at work to make up an eggheads team I declined based on my attempts to beat them from my sofa :giggle:

I like QI, mock the week and eggheads....recently was asked at work to make up an eggheads team I declined based on my attempts to beat them from my sofa :giggle:

I hate CJ. He makes me want to punch the screen. Arrogant bar stool :rolleyes: I dont think i am clever enough to go against the eggs :redface:. Also why do the contestants not choose the egg they go against wisely. Sometimes i wonder if they even watch the show as they seem to choose the egg's strongest subject.

I forgot to mention QI actually. I love Stephen Fry & Alan Davis . They make me laugh

newrider.com