Game! - I have never ridden...

joosie

lifelong sufferer of restless brain syndrome
Oct 28, 2004
New Zealand
Well there hasn't been an "everyone can join in" game for a while, and I am bored and cold this evening, so I thought I'd start one :p

First person starts their sentence with "I have never ridden..." and then adds a type of horse/pony they have never ridden.

Then someone who HAS ridden that type of horse can reply to the post. You start with "I have ridden a (whatever the last person said)" and then continue by adding an "I have never ridden...." of your own.

The type of horse you describe can be anything you like - e.g. a chestnut mare / a horse over 16hh / a gaited horse / an Arab / a horse with a blue eye. It doesn't necessarily have to be something uncommon or obscure either, I bet there's a person here who's been riding for years but never ridden a bay gelding!

So I'll kick it off with -

I have never ridden an ex-racehorse.

I have ridden an ex racer but have never ridden a shire (or shire x)

Last edited:
Now that's confusing - two replies! Does the person who answers have to have ridden both a Shire and an Arab?

Oh I think we might be stuck for a while with the Lipizzaner.... hope someone here has ridden one or it's going to be a very short game :p:D

Reactions: joosie
I sat on one when I was three or four. It was a police horse although trimmed to within it's life. They came around the school to show us curious ones about!

So does that 'count?

I have never ridden a camel.,,.

I have ridden a camel! At a circus when I was Little and an elephant,the camel spat on me!

I have never ridden a bay Welsh cob :)

I have ridden (and been bucked off) a Welsh bay cob.

I have never ridden a palomino

I have ridden (and fallen off) a palomino, but have never ridden a Tennessee walking horse

I have ridden one of those when learning to ride called Texas.

I have never ridden a game of horseball

newrider.com