From fat to fit ( A plus size riders diary)

Go you!! Well done on your weight loss. I too am trimming down once again , lots to encourage with lighter days on the way. Good luck with your continuing progress. I don't weigh myself much - just look for feeling more energetic and looser clothes :)

The spring and summer so far have been a blur with moving to the new yard but I am back on it now.... Steph been excersising mel while I concentrate on getting a stone off which I am 1 lb short of doing.... so now getting back in the saddle for some Autumn hacking and showing..... cannot wait.....

I will be working on my fitness and weight loss again the autumn and winter and see how we progress.

The spring and summer so far have been a blur with moving to the new yard but I am back on it now.... Steph been excersising mel while I concentrate on getting a stone off which I am 1 lb short of doing.... so now getting back in the saddle for some Autumn hacking and showing..... cannot wait.....

I will be working on my fitness and weight loss again the autumn and winter and see how we progress.

Yaye, vibes for getting it off.:)

18.11 stone (253 lbs) yay under that dreaded 19.9 stone.(278 lbs) .....it coming of slowly but surely new inspiration to lose the weight..... getting down to 14.5 stone ( 203 lbs) to ride summer storm. I-am very determined....to lose the weight...I am going to do ride n walk hacks:) and some cycling tolose the weight on my new bicycle trike I bought it till I can ride my normal 2 wheel cycle. Fitter for life new motto. Healthy eating smaller portions no snacking and plenty of exercise.

My inspiration... ❤️❤️❤️❤️

795FC906-88CC-4BEC-9F21-2706681D335A.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello stranger! Your ponies are looking wonderful and it’s good to see you back here, been wondering how you’ve been as not seen you here since you finished your she shed (gin palace ?) glad you are ok.

I ordered DVD player and bought figure8 ( dancer fitness programme) from Facebook. Starting slowly at my own pace.30 mins twice a day. Riding 30 mins every other day and 30 mins walking at the farm every day ..... it’s slowly coming off and working on toning and core strength through figure 8 loving it 6.30 every morning start my day motivated. :)

in 4-6 months will post my before and after photos :) want to see if there’s a difference..... I hope there is.

Reactions: Huggy
newrider.com