For those of you that dont get "SNOW"

horseandgoatmom

Dec 3, 2014
Rhode Island,New england
I HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH TO SPREAD AROUND.:(:mad:

Its 9 F and we got a foot of snow here. The only good thing is its a dry snow and not
a wet heavy one.

This is out the front and back now as its getting light out.

IMG_4025.JPG

IMG_4026.JPG

This was yesterday during the storm funny kids GO INSIDE!!!
IMG_4020.JPG

IMG_4019.JPG

I am still going to get out and walk Sonny later but after my husband snow blows
a path to Virginia's manure pile for her atv...
I am too short to slog thru a foot of snow.

I was out at 5am and shoveled the kids gates etc and lol put some yummy clover hay out -- they came out briefly and said no thanks we will eat the normal
hay inside!!!

My husband can snow blow paths for them around as well...

So if your looking out your door and see nice green grassy fields
CONSIDER YOUR SELF LUCKY:rolleyes:

I think you answered the problem we get. Yours is dry snow, ours is wet that goes to slush and ice.

I do live in the warmest part of the country. We rarely see snow.

Snow is forecast here later in a few days. No thanks!!!! Snow stops play. Don't want it!

My car has just broken down , think it's the alternator, Battery light came on and then it gave up the ghost. That's in the garage, I hope they get it fixed as OH will need it to drive to work in. Van's are rubbish in snow. we have two 4X4 and two vans. Snow is a pain in hte bum.

We don't really get snow here... just big winds and rain. Temperatures haven't dropped below 2 degrees all winter yet. I don't envy you at all!
You and us both, Island life can be windy but rarely snowy. But seems we have some coming this week.

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
I wouldn't mind snow like that for a day or two, its the slush and nastiness left when it melts that I really hate, but 2F is blooming cold, we are currently high 40's in the day and low 40's at night, its meant to drop to 20's by the end of the week and the chance of snow if all the weather systems align wrong o_O

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
newrider.com