Flickering up and down?

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Has anyone else had this today on NR? The screen seems to be jerking up and down - I'm on my computer not ipad. (not sure if that makes any difference). It asked me for preferences? to do with cookies? Could it be that? Just wondered.

Me too Trewsers, just while I was replying to the coronavirus thread and now while I’m typing this.

Yes just doing it now on my tablet.
My phone earlier on was doing very weird things i was getting privacy policy requests which didnt look right at all for the NR sight and couldnt login on my phone. Thought it was my internet connection. Obviously not based on screen flicking issues now. Will try again on my phone now i have wifi. If i get dodgy privacy boxes again ill try to screen shot for admin to look at.
Logged in ok on tablet.

@Mike Ive just got privacy policy box on tablet as i logged out. I havent clicked accept.
Managed to screenshot off my phone. Now getting on phone and tablet.

Screenshot_20200228-174955.png

Ok thanks for confirmation about the privacy thing. Thought site was being hacked or spammed. All seems ok now I've accepted.
Flicking is still happening.

The privacy is very very close to the up and down arrows, so I am accidently touching that.

Sorry to be a moaner and complainer - but it's really driving me nuts now. Every time I try and reply to a thread the whole page bounces whilst adverts load. I have very fast broadband and it doesn't matter if I'm on the ipad or up here on the computer - either way it's becoming a nightmare on my eyes! Is there any way of avoiding this? Sorry to whinge and complain - I know mike et al do their best.

I tried clearing my cookies etc but to no avail. It plays havoc on my eyes too. As i already suffer with my eyes and strobe light issues and flashing its not ideal.
Actually i think its worse tonight for some reason. The jump/flick seems bigger.

Even trying to click on a thread to open it can be tricky, it took me three goes to get this one!

newrider.com