First ever eventer challenge this weekend

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
I mean I'm going to die but I know Brodie will have fun!

This Sunday, just a local yard and I'm only in the 50cm but still terrifying. I am looking forward to it also purely to see Brodie's very happy ears.

If you don't hear from me after Sunday you know why

Brodie's got the vet out, swollen legs this morning and he doesn't seem right. Just keep fingers crossed that he's okay please, tomorrow will be cuddles and maybe an inhand walk depending on what's up to. Poor boy!

Brodie's got the vet out, swollen legs this morning and he doesn't seem right. Just keep fingers crossed that he's okay please, tomorrow will be cuddles and maybe an inhand walk depending on what's up to. Poor boy!

Oh lots of vibes coming, hope it isn't anything too bad.

Reactions: MrA
Lymphangitis they believe, poor boy is feeling very sorry for himself. Just waiting for vet to finish us so can give him a hug!

Lymphangitis they believe, poor boy is feeling very sorry for himself. Just waiting for vet to finish us so can give him a hug!
I'm sure everyone's sending hugs and hopes for a speedy recovery

Thank-you everyone, poor boy. How quickly things change with horses. Hopefully he will be on the mend very quickly!

Attachments

• IMAG8749_1.jpg
    IMAG8749_1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Huggy
Oh poor Brodie. Has he been talking to Raf? He always throws a sicky if I enter something. Hope Brodie feels better soon.

Could this be the reason you thought he wasn't going so well for you?

Oh poor Brodie. Has he been talking to Raf? He always throws a sicky if I enter something. Hope Brodie feels better soon.

Could this be the reason you thought he wasn't going so well for you?
Seems to happen every time, I won't mention it next time! Might well be which makes me feel guilty for not noticing and riding. His legs were not swollen though as I always run my hands down looking for heat.

He's bright this morning, asking for treats while I gave him a brush and skipped out, fingers crossed he's already on the mend his breathing has slowed but he's still breathing deeply.

Picture of muddy Ale this morning as thanks for the get well vibes Screenshot_2019-11-03-08-07-39_1.jpg

Reactions: Trewsers and Bodshi
newrider.com