Fill the house with sprigs of holly...

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Tra la la la la...:giggle: put our outside tree up at the stables today and also our Christmas train with lights in the caravan:biggrin: Got my gold led t lights on and feeling very festive. Just been eyeing up the bottle of port Mr T bought in Sainsburys last week - we are saving it for the festivities, but surely one wouldn't hurt...:giggle: No, best not, got a busy day tomorrow.
So, anyone else put anything up today? Will do the main house later thisweek. Cannot wait for the festive music on the local radio!
Washed the caravan to within an inch of it's life today and hoovered etc, so feeling very feng shui......:angel:

Crikey - i think I'd be bored out of my head if I started decking the halls this early. I like to do everything in a rush, otherwise it doesn't feel like Christmas :D

I like to do everything in a rush, otherwise it doesn't feel like Christmas :D

Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a bit of blind panic, rushing about to get everything done before the big day:giggle:

Far too early for me too! I might not even bother putting my tree up this year, more bother than it is worth!

You called?

picture.php

Okay - saddo alert then on my part! I will keep my festive enjoyment under wraps until everyone else in here gets festive.

Humbug says "TBminx called, she replied, but no answer?" :unsure:

picture.php

"Oh well", she says, "wake me up when you need me" :biggrin:

newrider.com