Feeling very anti-social today....

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Not with you people on here of course! But real-life folk. Oh dear. I don't know what is wrong but I just want to be home - playing at horse and enjoying the day, not stuck here. I have major CBA today. I ought to be getting stuck into a VAT return but I can't get motivated.
I've been on here all morning instead! I don't think this cold drafty office helps. Maybe I should come in wearing my horse-clothes! hehehehehehee.
Hope you are al having a good day! I need to go shopping for lunch time items soon - again, cannot get motivated.
Help!!!
Wonder if it is the weather?!!! Are you all bouncing with energy? I appear to have none today!

I feel like this most days. My contract ends in a few weeks and although I HATE working here I will miss the pennies.
I hear so many miserable customers here daily and the staff are not much better.
No advice for you Trews but I am with you in your CBAness!

Have you anything lined up in the pipeline Clash? Hope something turns up soon for you if not.
I think it is the weather that has gotten me down, its so RAW here today! For some reason I didn't put enough layers on either so am shivering miserably................

exactly. we eat game which is free so will fill the freezer and and make home brew so we're cost cutting all the time!

why am I reminded of the film withnail and I?!

I have CBA syndrome as well today. And tbh I need to kick myself out of it. Time is absolutely dragging as a result, and I know if I do something it will make the time pass quicker. I have work to do, just need to get stuck in and can't be bothered being enthusiastic and encouraging with folk today.

I just want to go home check the neds and make luncheon for OH and myself!lol. Not be here.....please.....oh dear.
I think it is the chicken humdingers I ate last night - they've put me in a bad mood (chronic indigestion off them!!!!!!) Still, you've got to eat - and neither of us was feeling like cooking gourmet food last night!

I am going away to Barcelona tomorrow- shhhh not really looking forward to it though. Going with OH and his family for FILs 60th. I like them, but they are a bit erm how do I say, organised and safe for my liking. I am pretty spontaneous so the thought of a city break with them is stressing me. I could spend the whole weekend playing with the horses :(

Sorry- I babbled on then. Basically, I am in can BA mood, because as soon as people reply to my emails and phone calls and I can get what tiny bit of work I have done I am disappearing out riding because it will be the only chance I get until neat Wednesday.

Hope the day flies by for the both of you :)

Oooh Missmare - least the weather has a chance of being nicer than here? I would miss my horses too much to go away (sad I know!). Hope you enjoy though!

Wonder if it is the weather?!!! Are you all bouncing with energy? I appear to have none today!

No i am not bouncing with energy today, my alarm went off this morning and my first thought was "dont want to get up and dont feel cycling to work, so shall i have an extra 30 minutes sleep"

I spent 7 minutes debating this (i know as i looked at my alarm) and in the end i got up, and chose to cycle to work anyway.

I am in the thinking that while i may not lose any weight this month ( i am seriously tempted by all the Christmas goodies and the thought of hot pasties :inlove:) i can at least try to stop myself from gaining by cycling the measly 2.6 miles to work.

I want to be a hermit too!!!! but no i have to prepare for auditors coming in on the 12th...I'll have to be all polite and professional for a whole week when really i just want to hide under my duvet, with daily visits to see S :giggle:, until spring!

Well I'm so fed up, just made an attempt at the wretched paperwork - had to eat three digestives and have a machine coffee (even tho it isn't that good!)lol.
Nearly home-time at least - gosh, so lookin forward (not) to the wind and rain out there - preferable to office work mind.........

I really want to be a hermit too, however I have been really busy & productive at work so at least that is something. But I am SO tired, I feel I could sleep forever at the moment. I'm trying to have early nights but find my head still whirring away at midnight - this has been for a few weeks now, with the odd good night here & there.

Thankfully I have just next week at work and then a whole week off - well a half day on the Friday and the following Monday off so 10.5 days in total. What bliss :cloud9:

This week has been a downer week for me too. I occasionally get them. Thank god for the ponies and my munchkin otherwise I wouldn't have wanted to leave the house. I guess that's why I have done a lot of Xmas shopping this week in an attempt to feeling like I'm achieving something meaningful. I haven't got on the scales in 10 days and have binged at epic proportions.

newrider.com