Feather Bed Stables?

I remember looking at them when I was looking and being very tempted but I have a feeling my research threw up some not so good reviews (can't quite remember). Have a look on HHO - think that's where I found stuff.

hi,

this is where i got my boy from 18 months ago, i had no problems with them but have since heard good and bad things about them. As ladywiththebaby says, i think there was something on h & h.

I think they get a lot of there cobs from a dealer in Ireland.

When i went i tried two horses, i watched as they tacked up etc I rode in the arena and also hacked up the road and I had as long as i wanted riding them and didnt feel rushed or pressured by them, they were pleasant enough. They kept him for 3 weeks for me until i had a livery yard sorted, and delivered him to me at reasonable cost.

They emailed me about a month after i had him to see how we were getting on etc which i thought was nice.

I had him vetted (independantly!!) and was advised he had lice in his feathers, teeth needed doing, had laminitis approx 9 months previous and had gotten sunburnt in the field since i had view him :frown: He needed a bit of tlc. but he was so very sweet i fell for him and had to have him.

He bolted with me out hacking a few times for the first few months which upset me as i thought i had bought a happy hacker and surley they would have know if he had a tendancy to bolt?? but they did only have him a couple of weeks so maybe they didnt know?? maybe im just gullable lol.

Anyway enough about me,!! are you going there? let us know how you get on.

My sharer is looking to purchase a safe cobby type for her daughter and when I looked on horsemart a few good adverts came up from them.

I hadn't heard about them before so am curious if they are trustworthy.

Your experience seems to be quite positive, when i did a google search nothing negative came up about them.

newrider.com