Excuse me should we not be in a nice warm stable???

DSCF1934.jpg

Stable? No! They're hairy cobs! And what are they doing with rugs on, and eating hay?! Shouldn't they just be fending for themselves? What a spoiled pair... :D

Oh norm how could you be so soft. lol

Your a few degrees colder up there. I bet your having some fun.

Weve already had people complaining that the cows are huddled together in the trees, looking cold. I'd love to see people trying to rug my wild bunch. Could be interesting.

Assume the RSPCA are on their way as we speak!

How could you leave them like that, ice statues, nothing to eat - they look full of it!

I love the one of the three of them *goes gooey*

I think the one in the middle might go missing... if this happens I assure you I know nothing!:D

well I managed to drive to the yard this morning in little snow after I'd done my 3 mucked Odin out put out hay for Joey and Misty It took me 2 hours to get home in heavy snow and with a car which didn't want to keep stopping and kept sliding me towards oncoming traffic. Joey and Misty are out as can't get misty in at present (not supposed to walk too far etc and all the other yard horses are in meaning Joey would be alone) but both seemed warm and happyish. Can't get back up the yard this afternoon though so yard are donig them for me to prevent me risking crashing. Can't even get to pharmacy to collect my prescription for my minging wound :(

UMMMMMMMMmmm!!!!!! it appears i'm not only cruel to the horses but also the dogs, here's Shady after a walk in the freezing snow LOL...
Warning long hair and snow not a good mix, :D:D
DSCF2037.jpg

lol that made me burst out laughing. Poor dog lol. Stick him in front of the fire. My cat came in and is refusing ot go back out too cold for him.

newrider.com