Excited for the weekend

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
I'm off on a 2 day trek :D its first one Jess and I have done in a while.

We aren't going solo this time, we have 2 others with us, both ladies I have met through organizing my group rides, J with the big clydie and T on her new spotty :D J's hubby is meeting us on route with water and lunch and again at camp to drive us all to the pub for dinner :D so its a bit of a posh camp out compared to my normal ones :p

I just want it to be Friday already :D

Sounds fun. Where are you heading?
Just over to the same place that we went for the clinic/garrocha poles weekend in June, Its a nice distance at 14 miles ish and is all off road, the place is set up for visiting horses, their showers are great and the owners are really helpful so its an easy option :D

I am hoping to ride solo up to the coast again in September (all be it in much shorter rides but more days than before) so this is a bit of a testing the water ride to see how Jess is doing, how the new saddle goes and how her feet hold up, nerve racking especially as it was the last time I rode there (took a longer route) that she came up lame the day after we got back. But she's done a few 15 mile single rides without issue this year, and shorter back to back rides, now it's time to try longer multi days, thankfully the 32c today is meant to be down to 24c for the weekend :D

Reactions: domane
I'm off this morning I'm hoping the 24hrs non stop rain on Thursday and good downpour yesterday means it's got it out of its system :p it should also mean the ground will be much nicer for us too :D

Hope you're enjoying it and have clement weather! We haven't had any rain here :(

Fingers crossed Jess stays sound this time too :)

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com