Everything is signed, sealed just need her delivered :)

I would also like help with colours that would suit her ??? I was going to go for Girly pink? as Mz Eva Diva is purples and Lilacs. I have to get her some bling.... I cannot have a princess pony without bling so If any of you want to do some virtual shopping for us please suggest item for my new Princess :)

ooh kincardine melody , you lucky duck!! She is gorgeous, i saw she was for sale! I will look forward to seeing pics of her :D
Have you had a highland before or is this the start of it it all hehe.

You are lucky! Highlands are the best!!!
Personally I think they are best in plain tack as their beautiful heads are ornament enough. Saying that Arns and Corrys everyday headcollars are purple.
I have both mine in Kent and Masters cob saddles. These are a great shape for highlands. Or for a cheaper option are the Thorowgood t4/t6/t8 cob saddles which are built on the same flat tree. Bridles are often mix and match parts. Arns has full headpiece, cob cheeks, full noseband and extra full browband.
Looking forward to hearing how you get on.

ooh kincardine melody , you lucky duck!! She is gorgeous, i saw she was for sale! I will look forward to seeing pics of her :D
Have you had a highland before or is this the start of it it all hehe.

I have been looking after the older mare Nashend Balblair for the last 3 years since I was gifted her... she however is not ridden by my though Gemma my friend rides her occasionally she is semi retired but does clicker work with Gemma and keeps my little sec A Mr Darcy in Line

A couple of years ago we took Belle to Sandringham H/F/D Show..... here's a pic with Gemma and Nashend Balblair coming 4th in veteran in there first ever classes together

Reactions: Trewsers
You are lucky! Highlands are the best!!!
Personally I think they are best in plain tack as their beautiful heads are ornament enough. Saying that Arns and Corrys everyday headcollars are purple.
I have both mine in Kent and Masters cob saddles. These are a great shape for highlands. Or for a cheaper option are the Thorowgood t4/t6/t8 cob saddles which are built on the same flat tree. Bridles are often mix and match parts. Arns has full headpiece, cob cheeks, full noseband and extra full browband.
Looking forward to hearing how you get on.

I have wanted a ridden Highland since I had Belle gifted to us I often wish she was 10 years younger :)

I have been offered a Fydle ray saddle swhich her owner recommends but have also been looking at the Kent and Masters. she is apperantly in a cob bridle with a full sized browband but if that fails will keep your sizes to hand and mix and match a nice bridle. I am going to get her plain tack but will bling up her numnahs and stuff for fun,

She's gorgeous - I'm excited for you! :D

I think she'll look great in pink - I like baby blue on grey's too, but she could probably take most colours.

Reactions: Native Lover
Wow she is stunning!! Best of luck with her. First buy i recommend is a Bespoke Browbands browband in some lush colours! I have a scarily large collection and just love them.

Reactions: domane
HiPo's are on my wish list so I am awaiting her arrival with baited breath.... have your camera handy ;)

She's absolutely beautiful! You have got 2 stunning new arrivals. As another chunky round lady I love a big barreled 'oss. I am green with envy...

I think an intense Iris blue would bring out both the dark and light in those gorgeous dapples.

Reactions: Native Lover
newrider.com