Emergency Vet

Poor lad. Hopefully he'll bounce back quite quickly - dogs can be so resilient.

Harrison is feeling a lot better, he is able to open his mouth without screaming and taking his meds very well. His lights are back on. A week ago he was so so bad, it's wonderful to see him back to his daft goofy self.
Good to hear. Good for you, Harrison!

been at vets again this afternoon, put him back on pain medication as she thinks he is sore. We took him off paracetemol last night to begin reducing his meds and maybe it was too soon. His wound, eye, all other things seem fine, thinks his head is just sore so reinstate the pain meds and keep the antibiotics going till end of week. Given me another painkiller which is strong and kicks in in half an hour if he has another attack.

Just back from vet, NOT a tick, just another one of his lumps and bumps which have been removed over the years, done it at least 4 time so far. Another one has come up on his neck as well. He is back in septemeber for his annual check so will have another look at them then.

Just back from vet, NOT a tick, just another one of his lumps and bumps which have been removed over the years, done it at least 4 time so far. Another one has come up on his neck as well. He is back in septemeber for his annual check so will have another look at them then.
Alfies got those - loads of them. They aren't bothering him, so I'm leaving well enough alone. The vet wasn't concerned, and as he's 13, I don't want to put him through anesthetic unless I have to.

Reactions: Frances144
Alfies got those - loads of them. They aren't bothering him, so I'm leaving well enough alone. The vet wasn't concerned, and as he's 13, I don't want to put him through anesthetic unless I have to.
Harrison has had some that got big, and swollen so we did investigate them and one of them on his toe which he knocked and it bled all the time was taken off. For the moment just monitor them, if he has to have more stemcells implanted then can do them at the same time

Reactions: Huggy
he's eating he's sleeping and snoring but still not right. Took him a walk in his favourite woods, we did the short route, he was tired. He has finished his antibiotics and kept him on pain relief, will check with vet tomorrow and reduce it down and see if that helps. He is resting a lot. Booked him in for clipping to make him cooler. He pants on walks, Millie doesn't

• Sad
Reactions: Huggy and carthorse
newrider.com