Eating ice ?

daisysp8

Dec 11, 2009
North East Linconshire
Ok, is it just my 2 that do this?

Got up there earlier and the ice was already broken on their water troughs, and hubs had taken it out and plonked it on the grass next to the trough. Anyhow, stuck the hose pipe in to start filling them up and heard crunching, i turned around and there is Doodle bug munching her way through a huge chunk of ice :cold: :unsure:

I picked up a bit and turned to Cobylicious who started licking it and rubbing his gums on it (well he is teething so that makes sense), then he started nomming it too :giggle:

Is it just my 2 that are odd ?

LOL nope my three are at it as well!! K likes the bits that come out the tap, the little cylinders and E likes to like away at the plate sized bits I pull out.

They did it even more then I had a salt lick partially dipped in the trough to try to stop the bad freezin last year as the trough was freezing as i filled it last year. Worked until E eat all the slat lick :wink:

Lol ... glad mine arent alone then in being a bit odd !!!!

Though i do now think i`m going to make them some apple and orange ice pops and see if they like them ... :giggle:

Right you do apple and orange and Ill do carrot and mint then and we'll see which flavours they like :biggrin:

newrider.com