Don't know whether I should post this or not...

the man on the horse doesnt seem to be doing much at all, he barely moves, either they have a great bond or he is telepathetic (sp)

Men attacking cows with spears is right up there with setting greyhounds on hares and chasing reynard I'm afraid.... ;)

I'm afraid I found nothing pleasant about that video whatsoever. It's like saying "look how impressive this boxer is while he punches a child in the face". I'm afraid any beauty in the horse was completely overshadowed by the ugliness of everything else involved.

During a holiday in Lisbon last summer, I came across bullfighting on the hotel television. I'm opposed to it on principle, but I actually thought the sensible thing to do would be to watch it while I had the opportunity, so that at least I had some (albeit extremely limited) experience of it before I condemned it. It didn't change my opinion, but the horse on that time was also beautiful - a huge dapple grey beast. The rider was a beautiful blonde girl with her hair in a long ponytail. The two of them together were gorgeous - but it was totally incongruous with the bullfight, which is horrific. It wasn't even the spears that upset me; the worst bit was the bull looking desperately around for an escape route before charging because it had really had no other option.

Last edited:
Neither can my thoughts about that horse, because I want to have babies with it ::eek::.

that activity is frowned upon generally.....:p

and i only watched the first part to see the horse, i disagree with bull fighting as i disagree with any other "sport" where animals are tormented for human 'pleasure', to me bull fighting is as bad as hunting, and it should be banned.

Last edited:
the worst bit was the bull looking desperately around for an escape route before charging because it had really had no other option.

Thats made me feel really sad :( :( ...

I want to go on live on a desert island with no tv/news/internet where people don't torture animals, or babies:( :( and I can live in blissful ignorance

xx

The horse is amazing, as is the rider-not his ability to maim innocent animals just his riding! I'll keep my views on bull fighting at that!

If any one wants to watch without seeing a bull being injured view this video( close it at 3mins tho' as the last half is the same as the opening video)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AMLUEZhNP-k&feature=related

Or anyone at work who can't view youtube( or if you just want to view some beautiful PRE horses) view the breeders/stud website( some of the videos appear to be bullfighting-I havn't clicked to see how bad they are)

The link will take you to photos just of horses, no bullfighting :)

http://www.jbpre.fr/galerie.htm

The photo labelled " ZUM été 2005 " is my fav, he's so the horse I dreamed of as a child.

Neither can my thoughts about that horse, because I want to have babies with it ::eek::.

Hahaha!

I don't care whether or not you agree with what they are doing you can't deny how awesome that horse is.

I've never ever seen a horse move like that, all the ducking and diving cantering sideways spins. Truely an amazing horse! I have to agree with you soot!! :eek:

that horse is amazing and the horsemanship that man shows is also amazing :eek:

I cant believe the trust that horse has in the man, he isnt even scared of the bull.

Wow! What an amazing horse,they have something truly special going on.

Shame it has to be shown in a vid like that though :mad:

Aaah!

i dont really wont 2 woch the vid!
yh it is really cruel, apparently if the horse is touched by the bull the rider is dishonoured for life! its ridiculously cruel for the bull as well
mostly for the bull actually

newrider.com