Dolly Got Jealous Today

DollysMum

Jul 14, 2010
Bristol
Took the kids out hacking on their ponies this afternoon, with me on the bike and my dog Milo running alongside. We were gone about 2 hours and found some fabulous bridlepaths and long quiet single lane tracks. The ponies were fab, Milo loved every second and I am starting to enjoy cycling!

Got back though to be told that Dolly started calling as soon as we left and spent the whole time we were gone galloping laps of the field :frown: Silly thing was as sweaty as the ones that went riding! :unsure: Idiot horse has suddenly decided she's bored of retirement. Really hope she's still sound tomorrow!!

Awww poor Dolly, ponies are silly sometimes. Is there anyway you can get her some company like a pet goat or sheep or something so she is not on her own when you go out?

Alison xx

Silly thing is that she was left with my 2 year old. He stood quietly and grazed the whole time, she went bonkers.

Tonight she decided she WAS coming in, so brought them both in and used her as a chair while my friend's daughter did a ride and lead session with Kai and they were both :wub: :dance:

newrider.com