Doesn't Need Company!

domane

Gracie's mum
Jul 31, 2005
Didn't feel like riding today so went to the yard to do my chores in my jeans. Got there and got pounced on by YM (now back from weekend away) as I opened the car door "Quick! Tack up! We're all going hacking!" ("All" being 3) So naturally I said "OK" and went to fetch G. We were out for about 50 mins and we got to a point where a left turn would take you back to the yard in 20 mins or a right turn would give you another hour's riding. As it was 5pm and I still had to muck out, I said G and I would peel off here as it was so late and go home solo. YM said "Would you like me to come with you?" I think she thought G would be funny about being asked to leave her friends. As it was, G realised we were headed for home and didn't falter in leaving the other 3! She marched off with gusto and not a backward glance..... leaving me to yell "Er... No thanks, Jen..... I REALLY dont think it's a problem!!!!" :p She was as good as gold all the way home on our own. :)

Another tick :cool:

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N Me likes, me doesn't need it thread Cafe 2
Jessey It doesn't rain, it pours Veterinary,Injuries and Therapies 12
H Horse doesn't like water - advice needed Training of the Horse and Rider 10
orbvalley When a Chifney doesn't work...... Transport and Travelling 11
Star the Fell What’s your first thought if your horse doesn’t pop his head over the door when you arrive? Cafe 16
L Urgh! It doesn't rain.. wwyd Update Cafe 46
N Who doesn't celebrate Christmas for non religious reasons? Cafe 17
Star the Fell My pony REALLY DOESN'T like mud. Help needed please.... Horse Care 9
N Water and Oil Doesn't Mix Training of the Horse and Rider 6
N Starting A Horse Treeless, Do You Then Have A Horse Who Doesn't Go Well With Tree? Tack & Saddlery 16
Flipo's Mum It Doesn't Always Go to Plan BUT....is That a Bad Thing?! Confidence Club 21
Dark Storm BT Block nuisance calls? Doesn't work when firms flaunt the law! Cafe 9
R Is there a good quality dog food that doesn't cost the earth? Cats, Dogs and other Animals 17
Lot1983 It's not often I'm grateful my horse doesn't jump... Cafe 8
Dark Storm Doesn't this just make you cringe... Horse Care 5
popularfurball Gutted doesn't even cover it - laminitis again :( Veterinary,Injuries and Therapies 75
Sunshine-x Who on here hunts/doesn't hunt? Cafe 46
popularfurball Vaccinations - who does/doesn't and are there alternatives? Veterinary,Injuries and Therapies 5
Mary Poppins Who doesn't rug? Horse Care 20
Trewsers Ah, doesn't get much better.... Cafe 11
annareeves0 Saddle doesn't fit - no idea where to begin looking next Tack & Saddlery 48
notpoodle apple tries ... showing! but doesn't quite master it! Adults who ride Ponies 8
Nimbus65 Doesn't like his hoof supplement - help? Hoof Care 7
N Why Doesn't My Friend Want To Watch Me Ride? Cafe 6
Innocence And he tells me that he doesn't like water... Cafe 7
Innocence I would say this horses doesn't like trailers! Cafe 18
Hags I was asked to pass this to you ladies as George doesn't have your email addresses Cafe 15
Laura2184 What feed doesn't contain alfalfa? Metabolic 10
Esther.D Cob stamping in winter (doesn't appear to be mites/mudfever) Horse Care 5
G My pony doesn't like mints! Cafe 23
Lot1983 A present for my boy, doesn't he look smart... Cafe 22
G She doesn't love her mummy! Cafe 11
Clava Who doesn't use travel boots? Transport and Travelling 36
posie who's barefoot doesn't use suppliments at all? Hoof Care 27
happyhacker101 Who doesn't Jag? Veterinary,Injuries and Therapies 6
Snowyboy Pony doesn't like hay Metabolic 9
redhead123 Looks like he's about to wee, then doesn't! Horse Care 8
S What to do when a horse just doesn't listen to leg aids? Training of the Horse and Rider 12
fisher1 My horse doesn't travel well alone Transport and Travelling 4
BeachRiding Doesn't want to be tied? Horse Care 9
S equine politics - doesn't it blow your mind???/ Horse Care 4
S Horse doesn't seem so fussed on being out Horse Care 10
S Schooling, who doesn't? Training of the Horse and Rider 17
buffytariqxx Sullivan doesn't like it! What do you think? General 24
MaisieMoo Talking of clipping who doesn't do it? General 17
The Original Crazywoman Oh no! Sharer doesn't have same standards! General 35
Snowyboy Odd judging, takes the shine off it all doesn't it General 17
gordysgirl When it comes to loading...he just doesn't have any self preservation General 12
X ooo, doesn't the middle of the school look nice? Training of the Horse and Rider 8
Snow_Pony Am I the only one who doesn't like hacking? General 29