Does anyone have a Trackright arena surface ?

If you mean this company http://www.trackrightarenas.com/contactus.asp ?

Then yes the arena at the yard i am on is made by them , my instructor knows them and there just down the road from our yard. Infact on the gallery page under miscellaneous areans the 2nd to bottom arena is ours and can see me and my friend on it!

I really like the surface its some sort of ash stuff i think well its black anyway with rubber on top, its been down i think for about 3 and a half years now, it has packed down quite alot but with it being a riding school it gets a lot of use with people just going round the track, if it wasnt for that then it'd be fine also the fact that we dont have a harrow thing to use on it so have to dig the track in by hand.

So yeh i definitly like it and is really nice to ride on especially after its been harrowed, but i think if your in a situation where its not a riding school and regularly harrowed it wouldnt be a problem and would stay like as it is when its put down, is really nice and springey.

Only bad thing i can think of is when its wet if you fall off its not very nice as you end up black! Same with the horses legs and belly but never freezes or floods.

Last edited:
Hi, thankyou for the reply, do you get black from the rubber then seeing as it sits on top of the Trackright ?

Do you know what kind of rubber surface they have on top there ?

Thankyou so much.

Not sure where you get the black from, probly the rubber as seen as its sat on the ash stuff it gets covered in it so when it's harrowed it moves about and ends up on the top of the rubber eventually and then gets wet and if your unlucky enough to fall off gets on you!

No idea what the rubbers from it's all sorts of random shaps like little circle bits and flat bits, bits that look like there from tyres, is very comfy though if you do fall off!!

newrider.com