does anyone else have this prob with hats? -how often do you replace?

BlueWicked

fluff-free
Jan 13, 2008
in the real world...
I replaced my hat last xmas, as i found it was getting loose - i think as the padding was getting worn inside.

Now ive found the replacement (GR8, that i love) is the same way! To the extent that now its a bit colder as well, it slipped forward over my eyes when were out sj the other day:rolleyes: Cant be good:eek: Am i expecting too much, is this the normal life expectancy of a hat worn most days?? I also have an onyx skull hat for xc, and it is really comfy but sheesh, the eharness/chin strap annoys the hell out of me:rolleyes:

Having worked in a equestrian shop before, the hat probably just needs more padding in, my riding hat was too big for me after 5 months and i just had new padding put in.
Take it to your local tack shop if they sell hats, and ask them just to re-pad it for you, they should be happy to. We always was.

Hi!!

You can buy the sticky on pads to make the hat fit. They are m,ade for people that are inbetween sizes and need a little bit mor as the size below may be too small and the size up too big.

Have them on the insode of my old charles owen as I love that hat but its gotten dea worn (got it for my 18th birthday and I'm 25 lol)

Work a treat so they do!!

Nikki xxx:D

newrider.com