do i move or dont I ??

nosy

Mar 4, 2008
right at the end of my nose
Hi
I haven't been on here for well over a year :frown:
I am in a dilemma !
I returned to a yard I had been on yrs ago- close to home. all was well until a few mths ago when I was wrongly accused of lying- the person who has caused all my upset is still accusing me - m8s that I knew yrs ago she has befriended and she has turned them against me with her sickly sweet attitude that she is the innocent party.
I love where I am - but have been offered a yard all to myself and don't know what to do- as this wud mean leaving a very good friend still on the yard & I would be on my own.
I seriously don't know what to do- as all this has made me ill .:help:

Last edited:
I remember you :biggrin:

Go with your gut instinct, if you're not happy, with the atmosphere, move to your own yard. I know you'll have a few envious people who'd love to be able to do that :smile:

Hi Darkstorm :biggrin:
thankyou :)

she even had her so called m8 who was coming to my yard x3 & messed my y/ower around- blame me for her not coming- therefore my y/owner had a quiet word wiv me ! this is untrue & this womans own y/owner has told her so ! but they keep the bullying !
girl on my yard is a sneaky cow- she hasn't spoken to my m8 when on there own but when I am on yard - she spks as if my m8 is a best buddy- so false- !
I even had her b/friend ( who is obs taking her side ) nearly knock me over in his car & scream at me - she obs had been moaning& moaning - ( as she is the sweetie in all this ).
The new yard is in opp direction for work & 5 miles from home - yard needs abit of work doing to it - stables are new tho :)

but why shud I give her satisfaction of me leaving ?

I find life is stressful enough without the extra worries. You'd not be giving her satisfaction, because you'll not let her for a minute think it's because of her you're thinking of moving, it's just an opportunity that came up and you thought you'd snap it up :wink:
Horses are meant to be enjoyed, don't let her spoil it for you xx

the land needs some attention at mo- as they have had the diggers In for doing ditches- and previous owners trashed it abit.
there is just over 4 acres , parking for my lorry - just wish my m8 wud consider :unsure:

Life is too short to spend time with people who cause you stress. I would move and forget about the hassles of the yard. So what if someone feels satisfied that you move? In the whole swing of things, does it really matter what she thinks and do you really care?

I love being by myself, but then I am very antisocial! The downside is having no one to ride with, but thats not a problem for me as hunt twice a week so get out with others then, and J will ride with me if I have a youngster need babysitting.

Why would you stay where you are just so your 'friend' doesn't get the satisfaction? Really and truly, if you are that miserable at this yard why on earth would you stay?

If I were you, I would take the 4 acres and advertise for someone to share it with you if you don't want to be alone. Vet them extremely carefully and ensure it is someone on the same wavelength as you before you agree to them coming on the land with you.

I sometimes miss company, but TBH, reading posts like this I am so glad I am not on livery, I would probably fall out with everybody within a month!:giggle:

I think Id have to have it out with her straight, even if I stayed or not. Its unfair your name is being dragged through the dirt. Try and stand up to her.. its far to an expensive hobby for people to ruin it for you.

The yard on your own sounds good, I must admit when Ive rented private it can be quite lonely, lots of pros and cons to think about.

it's horrible when this happens and once it starts there is usually only one solution, which is to move.

I would get out asap, the other yard at least you have no one to please except yourself.

I would snap up the chance of my own yard, if where you are is anything like it is around here you would very quickly find someone to share with you especially if you look after it.

As for giving the other livery satisfaction if you leave I wouldn't think of it like that, I'd just think onwards and upwards and be quite satisfied that I was going where I could be happy and don't even spare a moment of your time thinking about her.

newrider.com