Do I....... Don't I ?????

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
I found a place for sale with just under 4 acres and a 2 bedroom terrace house........5 mins walk away.

And the big thing it is not right at the top of Scotland where we usually look :D

I am so tempted now to carry on the planned down size of my herd and move to this place when once and for all it will all our to plan as we like.......

If it doesn't sell quickly I would be most interested.

Last edited:
I think you should DO IT! Opportunities like that don't come up often. I know you love the idea of living in Scotland and I'm completely with you on that one as I'd love it too, but with your OH's health problems it might be easier for now for you to stay nearer to the facilities and the support network you already have. You could always look at moving to Scotland in the future.

I think you should DO IT! Opportunities like that don't come up often. I know you love the idea of living in Scotland and I'm completely with you on that one as I'd love it too, but with your OH's health problems it might be easier for now for you to stay nearer to the facilities and the support network you already have. You could always look at moving to Scotland in the future.

A different area of the country but still near facilities like good hospitals, good roads, city and towns nearby.

Do it.
You only get one chance at life. If it's your dream to have your land to do what you want.
Go and look. Places with land around here sell fast.

Reactions: Native Lover
newrider.com