Day off and all my plans went to rats gutted

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
So I had only two plans for my day off. Get the puncher on my trailer fix before the weekend and then go to the Lincoln show and watch my friend in the driving class and EML's daughter in the ROR class.

Went to garage and was told all four tyres knackered and need replacing. gutted:frown: I trust these guys and what was worse is I could see it when I looked they were all splitting :stomp: at myself for not spotting earlier it goes in for a service once year so would have been picked up then.

So spent a small fortune on replacing them. which also included the money PH had left me for my entry fee in to Lincoln show.

So I :stomp: back to the yard and rode Ginger who was great follows by a quick hack which we had loads of nice canters on.

I then removed the last of the ragwort from the field which has resulted in sunburn on my back. Rode Chanter in a nice gentle hack.

Then cleaned my horse. :poop:

gutted I missed the show I hate money

Ouch, I had to have all mine done last month as I took mine in because one tyre was going down quicker than the others. Turned out it had a nail in it and the other 3 were borderline so I got those done too. Like you, I can't believe I didn't spot it and my braking is so much more effective now.

It's just one thing after another money wise but I too am really enjoying my hacking when I'm not falling off!

Oh No, you poor thing.

Reminds me of the day I got two punctures, completely wrecked tyres, one of which was quite new. Was about €150 to replace both :stomp:

newrider.com