Dannii Gets Back on Track!

Dannii5691

Owned by Ponies!
Nov 16, 2009
Well guys its about time i get back on track with my life. Im starting this because it feels currently like there is no silver lining on the cloud, or light at the end of the tunnel

As you all know me and OH have been together for over 3 years and had just bought our first house, and 4 days later over the course of 48 hours i suspected some major foul play between him and my best friend. I was right (im rarely wrong :p )

We split up and he decided he wanted to try again. 48 hours later he changed his mind again, told me he didnt love me and removed all (or so he thought ;) ) of my stuff from our house muttering something about buying me out! He then informs me he no longer loves me and there is no chance of us ever getting back together!!

So .. that brings up to where we are now ... me getting back on track and trying to sort my life out!

Eeek. You scared me there for awhile. Do NOT take that loser back!!!
It should be you who says No banana.
HE screwed up. Big time.
And how awesome that he will buy you out so you can walk away from this without financial concerns.
Lots of silver linings there:
1) got rid of that slimeball
2) no financial obligations to weigh you down
3) ability to find somebody worthwhile

You gave him a chance, he used you and threw you away.. no more chances, as guarantee, he'll be in a confused mode, where he'll 'have to keep coming back to you for a teaser' and leave the next day in the same frame of mind, leaving you in limbo - that sort of man, doesn't deserve any sort of relationship, but I know this much, he needs to learn to

a) Grow up
B) Grow a set :wink:
c) And learn how to admit he was in the wrong, say sorry, give you what your due (money for the house), and let you get on with your life..

Suggest in future, to try an older man, they seem to be a lot more level headed, and appreciate a good woman a lot more than these immature younger males..

Making Plans

So today things got a but heated between me and EX OH. I told him if he hadnt bought me out in 28 days i would go to solcitor and the house was going on the market. End of

(Oh yes, about half an hour before he was due to go out with my so called friends on a night out :p mwahaha )

I called round the house after our convo before he finshed work, i collected my pans, the hoover, my teddys, my new toothbrush, towel etc etc etc. Basically ransacked the house (including the cupboards of all my food, when he goes for tea he will be suprised when theres no food or nothing to cook anything with!!)

I have spoken to some old friends and arranged a girly night in with one on thursday, a night out with another on friday and to cure the hangover a trip to the beach on saturday!

The first order of business is to get something to wear ... what the hell do you dress a 5"1 size 22-24 in for a night out?!

I saw this and likes it ... opinions??

http://direct.asda.com/george/womens-blouses//GEM146092,default,pd.html

maybe with some leggins or grey trousers and heels or pretty flats?

Second order of business is to sell things like EOH's 3ft fish tank thats in my room, and then the car.

Third is to start the diet. Next time i inevitably see him i want to looklike i did when we first got together!

Whoop whoop go Danni!!

I like the top. Very pretty.

I'm glad you're all set to pick yourself up and get on with your life. You deserve so much better!! And don't you forget it :biggrin:

they dont have my size karin. I ususally go for a 24 in going out clothes so it doesnt show my tractor tyres but it tis gorgeous!! Would look lovely with leggins

Just wanted to say "go Dannii":biggrin: My ex hubby contacted me approx 15 years after we split to say how sorry he was - I told him he was a bit too late and to shove it.... Believe me, it felt good:giggle:

So many of my friends- and my sister - FLOURISHED after long-term relationships ended. Get new clothes, get a makeover, get fit, spend loads of time with your friends doing things you love to do, and SHINE. :)
Good luck and have fun. XX

Very impressed by how well u are coping that attitude is bound to make him realise he's lost someone amazing - take pleasure it telling him to naff off

Sorry, was going to reply, but got distracted by all the tops on Asda, now there's about 10 I want to buy - thanks for that Dannii! :devil:

Glad to hear you're arranging nights in/out, just don't sit in the house and be miserable. The very best revenge is to show you have a life without him, go out and enjoy yourself! :smile:

Thanks guys. And ginger thing I so apologise!! I got mega distracted last night hehe!! Ooops!

He said to me he wants me to move on bla bla bla. I'm guessing it will ease his guilt or whatever once he knows I am no longer upset over him. I have enquirer about my new tattoo ('s!) - my "June lookalike" my little pony tattoo and I have decided to get something else also. Just haven't decided where. It was something he text me a few month ago when I was having trouble with work -

Illegitimi non carborundum

Meaning don't let the bastards grind you down ... Tbh I think it's a bloody good thing to have permanently inked on my body. A permanent reminder to stay strong ...

Great that you are taking back control and being strong.

Just a word of warning though, think very carefully about where to get the tats. Being a larger lady and wanting to lose weight you don't want it to disfigure. Don't mean to sound horrible, just want to make you aware!

You go girl!

newrider.com