classic arab show

I would love to go but its too far away, i stay in South West Scotland, all the big shows are too far away!!

well i live in n.ireland and it will be my first experience showing outside on n.ireland. were travelling over on the thursday and staying over there for two weeks and gizzy will just be staying local to where we are staying.

good god, must be costing a fortune!!

I am really only just a newbie to showing, i done quite a bit over the last couple years with friends ponies but this is first time with my own horse and i am just hoping things are going to go ok.

Once i have done our local circut and seen how we get placed then i would consider travelling further but at the moment its not an option. Although i have had him 9 months we had a longstanding issue with loading so went nowhere for 8 months!! I have only just got him loading confidently and consistently (at times!) so seeing how he is going to behave at a show is going to be a new experience for both of us! i have a dressage test on 5th July that i hope to take part in!! :D

Good luck and enjoy every minute of your show, hope you will show us lots of pics!!

good god, must be costing a fortune!!

I am really only just a newbie to showing, i done quite a bit over the last couple years with friends ponies but this is first time with my own horse and i am just hoping things are going to go ok.

Once i have done our local circut and seen how we get placed then i would consider travelling further but at the moment its not an option. Although i have had him 9 months we had a longstanding issue with loading so went nowhere for 8 months!! I have only just got him loading confidently and consistently (at times!) so seeing how he is going to behave at a show is going to be a new experience for both of us! i have a dressage test on 5th July that i hope to take part in!! :D

Good luck and enjoy every minute of your show, hope you will show us lots of pics!!

thanks. its not actually costing us the boat trip over as they left us stranded in october in the carpark in scotland over night with a horse in the trailer so they gave us a complimentary free ticket. we don;t get anywhere undersaddle here shes too light they are all very hunter orientated lol.

newrider.com