circular track systems / Paradise grazing

I run a track. I don't do changes of terrain. Just see it as strip grazing in a different shape that allows them to get some speed up and race round like lunatics rather than being stuck on a postage stamp sized bit of ground they would get no exercise in. Kind of hinders the purpose of restricted grazing if their mobility is restricted too.

I run a track. I don't do changes of terrain. Just see it as strip grazing in a different shape that allows them to get some speed up and race round like lunatics rather than being stuck on a postage stamp sized bit of ground they would get no exercise in. Kind of hinders the purpose of restricted grazing if their mobility is restricted too.

Ditto this, my daughters pony in particular would not be happy if he couldn't have a good hoon about.

Wnt to set up P Paradise system or just a round Track System

I am at livery and I have no control over the plan or the layout of the paddocks, which is really annoying. I had my horse on a track which really worked out well for her, she was on it for just over three weeks and I could see an improvement in her just in that time. The yard owner needed the grass that was in the middle of the paddock for the geldings so they wanted me to move, I am now on the grass where the geldings used to be, Not much grass, but grass all the same and my horse is really struggling now.

Is there any land or Livery YO that will allow me to do this set up that is V close to Falmouth or Penryn in Cornwall?

RM

Just have to have a drive about, knock on doors and look in tack shops - maybe put a wanted ad up on preloved and tack shops.

I rented a field and I was allowed to do as I pleased with the land as long as it wasnt detrimental to the land or neighbours.

newrider.com