Chester is in for a shock....HRH Kai arrives tomorrow! *And a pic*

x.fat-pony.x

Sep 9, 2006
SOOO excited!!! :D:D:D
Denbenj has landed in Cheshire safely, braved the winds on the motorway and has moved into her house. She is back up to Cumbria tomorrow morning to pick up Kai and her new addition, Trigger, and bring them back to Cheshire.
Kai will be moving to a lovely yard 5 mins away from me, although I'm not officially loaning him until after Easter (due to problems with provisional license and moped training!).
Triggs will be staying a 2 min walk from where DB lives, on a grass livery, all thanks to moi! ;)

Am taking a humongous amount of piccies tomorrow, camera on charge as we speak.
Am off to Chester Saddlery tomorrow to get the free magazines *cough* buy stuff *cough*
Bless, my mother has bought him a 'Welcome Home!' banner to go on his stable :eek::eek:

ETA - Photobucket won't work :( Sorry! Piccies tomorrow though! Promise!

Woopwoop! :D Good luck with it all, looking forward to pictures.

*cough* And my e-mail :rolleyes:

:p

Get the camera ready ! Poor DB must be in serious need of a long rest after the move (and horse buying :D).
Good luck with Kai, FP, in his new home. BTW, I think your mum is a star, she's been so supportive through everything.

Thanks everyone :D
Am sitting, drumming my fingers on the desk, annoying everyone in my family, waiting for the sacred text of DB to say they are nearly at my house!

Went to Chester Saddlery and got...erm...

~ Looney Tunes Sylvester saddle pad, mega cute! (Cannot ride in the leopard print one of DB's! :eek: LOL)

~ Purple Headcollar and Leadrope

~Salt block, with rope attached to hang up

~ New joules hat, reduced to £5!

~ Couple of sponges, as do not have any for my grooming kit.

The other week I also got a new grooming kit, purple WoofWear brushing boots and some treats :eek:

Spoilt? Kai?
Wasting money? Me?

NEVER! :D

This poor horse!! What happened to nice plain coloured numnahs that sat discretely under the saddle? Leopard print to tweetie pie - you will be giving him a complex:D

newrider.com