Cant ride!!

Dug out my Mary Wanless book last night, and yes, she talks about being plugged in and bearing down and pads - and that is in the first chapter!

Sounds good.

What book is that? I have looked on Amazon but there are a few, may buy it to add to the rest of the books I don't actually read :biggrin:

Having had some RWYM lessons a few years ago now I bought the book. Not sure if it was just me but although the lessons made perfect sense I found the book really confusing. I did find the lessons really useful at the time although subsequently went down the EE/classical route.

No, it's not you Dreamster: lots of people have said the same. I find her books incomprehensible too (and I can read some pretty hard stuff!) - I've never seen her teach, but the generaly impression seems to be that her lessons are much, much better than her books (and presumably if you've had a lesosn with her then the books will make sense).

Ooh, sorry, only just seen this. Now at work and can't remember what it is called. There are two, complicated paperback and easier hardback! Will check when home tonight.

newrider.com