Can we join the LGL club :(

Dannii5691

Owned by Ponies!
Nov 16, 2009
I was at work yesterday and the yard sorted juney. Im guessing they didnt muzzle her and shes in a very lush field. No one there to ask tonight though

This evening when I went up she pottered out of her box slowly and has hot feet and pulses. Gave her a big bed and some aplhabute in her feeds and left a note in the diary not to turn her out. Shes not a happy bunny :(

Oh poor June :(

I hope she is feeling better soon. It is horrible when they are sore.

I would have having serious words with the yard if they didn't muzzle her when they were meant to.

It wasnt in its usual place (it was hung in wombles stable) do im guessing they couldnt see it (well it was obvious but I guess they didnt bother looking for it when it didnt jump out in front of them)

Hopefully she will feel much better tomorrow after her alphabute is in her ssystem.

Bugger :( she managed a full 18 months living out lami free :(

She says thank you for the healing vibes! This morning she was full of herself and feeling better. Still a wee bit of heat in her feet but no pulses. Doing her best impression of a starving pony.

Didnt want a cuddle today so must be feeling better :rolleyes:

Shes feeling very well in herself. Ive had her on alphabute since monday and her heat and pulses have gone. Still being extra careful with her but shes going the right way :)

Is any one else as completely paranoid as me?
One of the horses on our yard had x-rays yesterday, owner has been told the horse has severely rotated pedal bones, both fronts, either euthanase or cut the tendons with only a 50% chance of it working, poor owner is as you can imagine beside herself. I can't stop worrying about Belle now, am checking her for heat and pulses twice a day and am having her brought in at lunchtime so she can go out when I go up at 6.00 to miss the highest sugar times. She's been fine for the last couple of days but I find myself constantly worrying about her.

They are a constant worry :( poor owner she must be devastated, id hate to ever have to make that decision for juney

newrider.com