Boo! Bad form Aldi!!

domane

Retired cob mum
Jul 31, 2005
Got there at 10 and there was a big gap where the equestrian stuff should be. By the time they were wheeled out it was carnage..... lots of horsey peeps waiting plus other shoppers trying to get past. As he brought the last set of taking out he announced "There are no breeches, they haven't arrived yet but they probably will..." Great! So that'll be any time then, if at all. And no orange hoodies either. :mad: The breeches have disappeared from the online special buys too which makes me wonder if they have just all been pre-ordered. That'll teach me :(

Reactions: Kite_Rider
Got there at 10 and there was a big gap where the equestrian stuff should be. By the time they were wheeled out it was carnage..... lots of horsey peeps waiting plus other shoppers trying to get past. As he brought the last set of taking out he announced "There are no breeches, they haven't arrived yet but they probably will..." Great! So that'll be any time then, if at all. And no orange hoodies either. :mad: The breeches have disappeared from the online special buys too which makes me wonder if they have just all been pre-ordered. That'll teach me :(
I'm rather peed off too, went to get check jods, none at all in store, asked a guy who was loading shelves and he just shrugged and said ' we don't have any check jods just the plain, but they might send some later' well that's not good enough in my book. Bad form Aldi.

Reactions: Gimp
The store in Lancashire seem to come up trumps! got everything on my list .. and sadly more as my mother kept phoning asking " ohhh what you like this and that" !

I ordered the check jods online but got an e mail to say they were out of stock so gave me a refund. I was going to drive to Aldi this morning but I am glad I didn't bother now.x

Interesting. I commented about the mysterious disappearing checked breeches on HHO and it appears there is a general sbsence. All on-line orders have been refunded and others said there wetter none in their local store. I wonder what went wrong.

P.S. I did buy a pair of plain navy jods and I'm really pleased with them. They've listened to the public and done away with that stupid poppa and made them longer in the leg.

I think it's quite common for companies to advertise things that are not actually in stock.
I do use ebay and I often find myself being refunded for out of stock stock.

My local tack shop couldnt tell me when a product was due in, just that it should be. Sorry, stuff that got online.

Never used Aldi, the site wouldn't load.

You have to download the app to see the Special Buys on your phone, NF.

I have never, ever had this occur with Aldi before.

P.S. I did buy a pair of plain navy jods and I'm really pleased with them. They've listened to the public and done away with that stupid poppa and made them longer in the leg.

Oh I'm pleased, I mentioned to my friend about the popper when you guys commented and she did say she would look into it so you see the power of the internet really does work, I'll pass on your comments tomorrow when I see her.

Reactions: domane
Interesting. I commented about the mysterious disappearing checked breeches on HHO and it appears there is a general sbsence. All on-line orders have been refunded and others said there wetter none in their local store. I wonder what went wrong.
I'll find out tomorrow, I'm wondering if they got pulled for some manufacturing fault at the last minute.

newrider.com