Body in the forest

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
On my boxing day ride I cut through a newly topped field and came across a body stretched out in the grass.....
_20181228_185348.JPG
All I could see was the rib cage and long legs, about bloody crapped myself until I realised it was a deer stretched out oddly (I presume dragged by the tractor that topped the field). Jess did not want to go near it, snorting and dancing, pictures were a challenge! Went past again today to get less fuzzy ones and the video :)

Last edited:
Reminds me of a story my friend told me.
When she was about 16 (so several years ago) she was riding her pony through the woods. He refused to go passed the old ruins of a house which was known locally to be ‘haunted’. She turned round and went a different way. Turns out that a local school girl had been murdered the night before and her body was dumped in the woods. Just where her horse refused to go any further,

Reactions: MrA
Reminds me of a story my friend told me.
When she was about 16 (so several years ago) she was riding her pony through the woods. He refused to go passed the old ruins of a house which was known locally to be ‘haunted’. She turned round and went a different way. Turns out that a local school girl had been murdered the night before and her body was dumped in the woods. Just where her horse refused to go any further,
That's creepy.

Reactions: MrA
I would of been very creeped out seeing that! Poor deer didn't have a very nice end.

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com