Attention all!!

Mine is my cat's name! Badly spelt as I got him in a rush and never thought to check the spelling. He was the right colour so he was Toast (shameful shouting that in the garden and got some odd looks from neighbours:eek:) Must scan in a picture as it was way before digital cameras and camera phones.

because its my name

Ha ha ha!

Yep, mine is sort of my name... my nickname. Although I do think it's boring when compared to popularfurball n cinnamon toast n kis vihar n luna corona...

On another site, one I don't love as much as NR, I'm "aspotofbother" because someone else had "nani" grrrr :mad:

Spot on :D I love the native breeds they all have their own personalities and uses, and we have such a wonderful gene pool in the UK. They were all bred to be hardy and useful and the old types are true to there past.There is a pony or horse for every person or job or discipline so why we import so many breeds i have no idea:D:D

I have been lucky to own several breeds over the years.

Joosie has been my family's nickname for me ever since I grew out of "Messy Jessie" :rolleyes:

On the New Threads front.... I posted a showjumping report with videos 2 weeks ago and didn't get a single reply. Not one. What is the point of starting threads if nobody reads them :rolleyes:

Errm I dunno, I picked it for another forum and just carried on using it here. I think I just liked the sound of it and didn't think anyone else would be using it.

No jokes about not being the sharpest pencil in the box please :p

Joosie has been my family's nickname for me ever since I grew out of "Messy Jessie" :rolleyes:

On the New Threads front.... I posted a showjumping report with videos 2 weeks ago and didn't get a single reply. Not one. What is the point of starting threads if nobody reads them :rolleyes:

Dont even remember seeing the thread... Im sure my account picks what threads are new how it fancies.... I seem to be missing a fair bit recently...

I cant really remember how I got my username. I know I picked it sat in an IT lesson at school (bored!!) about oooh... 8years ago... Was about 14, and used it ever since! No one really uses it so its easy to sign up to things so it means only have one username! woo!

My one before popularfurball was itswrongtoeatpeople or something...yes I had a vivid imagination at school... I wanted to be the cool kid. (failed miserabley though!)

newrider.com