Ariat Grassmere Boots

nat17

Minnie, Sam and Dolly
May 30, 2002
Cotswolds
Visit site
I had to buy a new pair last night, no where cheaper than £244.99

But I went on Derby House and then found a voucher code for £10 off, with free delivery

Thought I would share - use code TPFT

Ooh, my grasmeres have completely fallen apart and I am trying to decide if I have £250 for a new pair. I love them, but I can't help feeling that they should have lasted longer than 2 years.

I'm not sure I trust Derby house though. I have not heard good things about them and I need my boots!

I would love a pair of grassmeres, I covet them, but have never tried them on so Sod's law when I can actually afford them, I'll realise I'm too short for them and have far to fat calves.

I would love a pair of grassmeres, I covet them, but have never tried them on so Sod's law when I can actually afford them, I'll realise I'm too short for them and have far to fat calves.

I get short and wide in MH boots. Sherwood country boots do a wide fit and they are splendid, really easy to get on and off.

I love the look of the grassmeres but they are just too tall for my short legs, I tried on dublin pinnacles at the weekend and they were a great length and half the price. I love ariat's but my tellurides only ever last a year which isn't long for a £120 pair of boots!

I bought a pair of Gallop boots for around £60 which are lookalike Grassmeres with the laces.

Hmm, comfy, but they won't last long as they are ageing a lot already, and whilst I rode a lot in the summer, I would expect better performance - ESPECIALLY as it has been a lovely dry summer and the only walking they have done has been to the dry field via the dry track when I ride, and for the not riding walks, I use my wellies!

My Mountain Horse boots have been going for around 12 years. They are now looking older, but I shouldn't really have been such a cheapskate because it will cost me more in the long run!!

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com