Anyone tried Cavallo Sport Boots?

I use them on Ales back feet for hacking as he was getting footsore. So on roads, hard tracks and mud. I find them great, they don't move or come off and they don't rub either. He's done hacks of about 2/3 hours in them with no problems

I am interested in replies as looking into boots.
The cob has longer than wider hooves, have you a shortlist NA?

I have had and won't get again, Boa. Fine for the when I needed them but changes the gait significantly.

I have cavallo sport boots for Moet. I have used them for hacking on fields/roads/muddy tracks. Never lost one, never had any issues. Though I don't think they are perfect fit wise (sound perhaps a bit loose - though they don't twist when I test them by hand)

I have simples (which are great) but am holding my breath to see if I need to get Jess ones for her backs which would be better suited to sports, so interested to see opinions on them :D

personally I didn't, it was really strange, im sure Moet measured a 4 by my measurements, but they wouldn't even slightly go on.....then I tried a 5 and couldn't get them on either. She ended up with a 6 which is why I believe they sound 'loose' with a bit of a loose sounding noise if that makes sense, but when I twist them by hand they don't really move. We only use them for a few weeks a year though so I have kept them.

Reactions: No_Angel
Thanks Julie, I had a similar issue with the gloves, she measured at a 1.5 wide, but ended up with a size 0 standard fitting her.

newrider.com