anyone going to racing school?

Ive just filled in my application for one of the courses at the northern racing college :)

I think i just want to go down the route of groom/traveling groom in racing. I know its hard work long hours not so good pay but its something i want to do

how about you ?

(and if anyone has been to nrc doing the 12 week residential course it would be great if you could tell me a bit about your experience there and stuff like that :) )

Beth x

i am!!!!!!!!

im going to the british racing college in newmarket on the course that starts on the 17th december this year. i went their for my interview and thought it was amazing :)

One of my friends from my yard went to Newmarket for racing school.

She's now at Market Harborough.

She loves it :D

im hopefully off to the northern racing college for their 12 week course aswell!:D

(got to wait 1 1/2 years tho:( lol)

buzzybea, if you live in yorkshire why don't you go to the nrc?

i prefered the B.R.S to be honest :p and jockeys at the racing yard i go to recommened it they prefered it to the NRC. newmarkets the home of racing too :p annnnnnnnnnnnnd the godolphin stables are two minutes away [if i get up early enough i will see kerrin mcevoy most days speeding past the hedge at the bottom on the racing schools yard] hes gorgeous hehe

i went to northern racing college for a while afta i left school i hated the COLD early mornings tho! brrr their stallion Dawe' was gorgeous! not many ppl were allowed near him tho! (ne1 no if hes still there?)

newrider.com