Anyone else got a kangaroo instead of a pony?!

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
:D
Boing boing. Really I have the world's first rideable kanga! Heheheeee. She feels like she's on springs. The arena is bumpy and needs harrowing (bad me) but even so......and that's before she'd had any grass! She's been wandering the yard and school for a few days as she's not wanted to go up the field (fussy girls in the rain). Anyway, I ain't complaining. Just wish I could have ridden her longer to make the most of it. Sadly duty calls. OH is a veritable slave driver today. He doesn't know I'm on here either! Hahhaaaaaa. Best go do some work. Just wanted to share.

Reactions: Jessey
Yes! Womble is practising his areal acrobatics more frequently atm. He's feeling very well in himself! We had an interesting game of "chase me" round the school last night!!

Reactions: Trewsers
I can't believe how well Storm is going. Just had a really lovely short ride - so pleased with her. She didn't even spook when a man came to erect a SOLD sign on next door's property (which is all really weird as it's a private road and I really cannot see who is going to see it????)

newrider.com