Anyone else enjoy a nice sunny evening hack today??

Vicki100

Jun 12, 2009
West Mids
This weather is crazyyyyy! :cold: Pee'd it down all last night, was over cast & miserable for most the day then around 4ish this afternoon the sun came out!

Not wanting to waste an opporunity to ride i went on a little hack around the village with Buffy....OH also joined us with Brandy & Monty.

I must admit i dont like hacking on the roads but still managed to have a nice time :smile:

The clan lol!

OH being photographic...also shows how invisible we would of been without any Hi Viz...

Pony shadow...lol my legs look so long!

Back home and Buffy not wanting to pose for any photos....moody mare alert!

Then she saw i had a feed bucket and perked up some what...
Oh and my black pony is turning ginger? :unsure::giggle:

You little show off! Such wonderful pictures x

I got to hack in the pouring rain this morning, just like I did yesterday and Monday. I'm pleased to see the forecast in this area has changed and it will hopefully stay dry now until Sunday.

I was gutted as it was Mennas day off today and Petri still has a few more days off and the weather was lovely today, but we got the stables sorted and started sorting paddock and yard, then spent some time in the field with the girls :)

Like!!!

Always love seeing pics of your gang!

We SO need a like button!! And glad you enjoy my photos, think im a photo-holic lol!! :giggle:

You little show off! Such wonderful pictures x

I got to hack in the pouring rain this morning, just like I did yesterday and Monday. I'm pleased to see the forecast in this area has changed and it will hopefully stay dry now until Sunday.

Thanks JS :smile: we have had another nice evening today (Amazing or what!!) :wink: Go you for riding in the rain, i am such a wimp i wont ride if its raining lol! :giggle:

I was gutted as it was Mennas day off today and Petri still has a few more days off and the weather was lovely today, but we got the stables sorted and started sorting paddock and yard, then spent some time in the field with the girls :)

Sods law that its lovely when you arent riding isnt it?? Sounds like you had a nice day anyway, sometimes nice just to fath around and not really do much.

How is the weather up in scottyland...i thought i heard it had snowed...or maybe i dreamt it LOL! :wub:

Have you had a lot of wind (in the air:giggle: ) Vicky? My black pony has also gone gingery in places. I think its the cold wind that's 'burnt' it.

It has been windy here recently!! couple of weeks ago it was mega windy...so maybe thats why!!

She usually gets a little sun bleached patch but it seems to have multiplied in size this year LOL! I want a black pony again waaaah! :tongue:

I love your pictures! Sadly no hacking for me, poorly pone plus rotten windy weather!

That sucks Trews, i hope your pone gets better soon. Have you done a thread about it?? I am awful for missing threads...:cold:

What is it with your ponies? Finn is the number one magic colour changing pony and now Buffy is changing too..:giggle:

I know yeah....i have 3 colour changing ponies now!! Buddy & Finn both go from one extreme to another now i have a black to ginger pony! What is going on LOL! :tongue:

Friend and I hacked early this morning - left the yard at 6.20 am and it was .........dry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun was coming out and not too cold. Horses were not however 'forward going', but we had a nice hour and a half out.

Didn't get out last night as had other plans so rode in the morning.... but we did get out this evening yay!
I love 'summer' here's to many more lovely evening hacks.

newrider.com