Annoying, very annoying.

Wally

Apr 16, 2000
We had got Tór over his sillines with motorbikes, or so I thought, Went for a potter yesterday and for some reason he was on his toe toes, At the village school there is a blind bend, A biker came whizzing round the bend, Made no effort to moderate his speed frightening the life out of Tór who reared, spin and took off, almost flattening the biker in the process (why do they always shy into the scary thing?) As this process was taking place I was reading the biker his pedigree.
Anyway Thank goodness Tór is not a runner and his shies are generally short and sweet. Carried on our ride and the biker came back out of the village, and was silly enough to challenge me over my appraisal of his character! So I told him again what I thought of him, and because he asked, embellished it. as he was frightening the horse a second time! :( :(

I thought we were doing well getting him over his silliness over motorbikes, The guy down the road stops his bike and feeds him sweeties from the seat, Only takes one plonker to upset him :(

Reactions: MrC
Sadly there is always one isn't there, I had to chuckle at your comment re 'reading the biker his pedigree' I can only imagine.
The guy down the road sounds great though :)

Reactions: Gimp and Trewsers
Why do they think they have a right to chase round the village. Its a dead end road, with signs around saying caution children... plus being beside a school, and a blind bend on a narrow road.

I would say his pedigree is very heinz type!

Why do they think they have a right to chase round the village. Its a dead end road, with signs around saying caution children... plus being beside a school, and a blind bend on a narrow road.

I would say his pedigree is very heinz type!
Heinz 57 might have played a part in my appraisal, that and perhaps a bit of fornication!

Reactions: Gimp
What a w@nker, human intelligence is seriously lacking these days, the more advanced tech gets the stupider and more ignorant humans can be.

That is annoying! I hate it when they fly round blind corners - whether I'm on a horse or in a car. I hope, after he's gotten down off his high horse (or motorbike as it were), he thinks again before flying round blind bends. I'm just sorry you and your horse had to pay the price of his lesson!

newrider.com