Adverts on the right hand side of NR

candyflosspot

bossy boots
Sep 7, 2010
Sheffield
I am not sure about anyone else but i have had lots of "meet single women over 45" in your area adverts to the right hand side of the screen. Has anyone else had these? Or is it just me that is getting offers to meet single ladies? :unsure:

Do you know, I never even noticed they were there until you mentioned them! You guys are just so interesting :bounce:

Of course mine's "Free njury claims". Vultures :banghead:

Nicorette - don't smoke, never have, I thought google chrome, that I use, was supposed to intelligently advertise depending on sites you visit...

Never had anything remotely interesting on mine (usually use Firefox but sometimes Chrome) - always hore related stuff - i.e insurance, training DVD and broadband offers but thats it.

:bounce:Just noticed I typed 'hore' instead of 'horse' - shall leave it as it does seem vaguely 'on topic' in view of the stuff some of you have coming up in the ads!:bounce:

Never had anything remotely interesting on mine (usually use Firefox but sometimes Chrome) - always hore related stuff - i.e insurance, training DVD and broadband offers but thats it.

:bounce:Just noticed I typed 'hore' instead of 'horse' - shall leave it as it does seem vaguely 'on topic' in view of the stuff some of you have coming up in the ads!:bounce:

hahahahah made me giggle!

i have Petplan - horse insurance not hore insurance hahaha

newrider.com