Absolutely horrendous!

Daffy Dilly

Dec 5, 2004
Visit site
showcanepicture.jpg

:eek:

They should know better! Completely and utterly over the top.

If anybody buys one I shall personally come and snap it :p

Maybe I'm mistaken, but it looks like they're made from elephant tusks (Ivory)!!! :mad:

More likely to be made of bone (which is a by product of the meat industry) or plastic, as the sale of ivory has been banned in the UK fore a while, unless it's an an antique, which I doubt very much these are!

They are show canes.

Intended for a discipline in which 90% of classes are about discretion and being complementary to the horse you are riding, not drawing attention away from it. :rolleyes:

I can't even imagine anyone going into the ring with one of those! I'd be falling about laughing! Who's selling them, out of interest?

Pretty Ponies, which on the one hand doesn't completely surprise me as they are just full of bling and always the first with something new and bold, but on the other I thought they might have gone for something a bit more.. classy?

If I'm not mistaken, the one on the right has diamantes on it too. They'll all be bamboo or wood or leather covered plastic. The website says this is just a selection too. :eek:

More likely to be made of bone (which is a by product of the meat industry) or plastic, as the sale of ivory has been banned in the UK fore a while, unless it's an an antique, which I doubt very much these are!

Thank goodness for that!! :)

newrider.com