AARRGGHH, please ignore me if u want, need a SCREAM !!!

Toffee_Monster

Feb 13, 2008
Northamptonshire
www.flickr.com
Feel like screaming or crying at the moment , ive had enough of everything and i dont know why !
So please ignore my ranting but i need to type it to get it off my chest.

1) I am struggling with the grass at the yard this year BIG style. Its worse than i've ever seen it.
Poor molly looks rather fat to me, even with her muzzle on most of the time but suppose its due to me not riding and so she's only getting exercise once or twice a week (lunging)
Her field is 2 acres, with 4 horses, extra short grass but its full of clover, the other option is a mud bath 1/2 acre with 2 other horses or the 42 acre field with fetlock high grass so i cant win. YO wont allow fencing off so ive brought her in for a night off the grass :rolleyes:
Feel so very guilty for not riding her but expecting a baby has ruined my riding confidence. I really hope for poor Molly's sake she finds the best home to go to very very soon, i feel like the worst horse owner ever at the moment and really dont deserve such a loving pony :( Feel terrible.

2) Why is everyone down my yard so bloody nosey :mad: All trying to guess my reasons for selling, why i'm not loaning out, etc etc. They all have their own opinions but none of them will speak to ME about it so every time i go there i end up hearing the chinese whispers and heresay - AARRGGHH

3) The yard drive is SOOO full of pot holes and i am extra fed up of it

4) Off topic BUT ...... Vehicle drivers round my way seem incapable of indicating or driving correctly and i am slowly, day by day losing my rag with people on the road (I travel round the country with my job so am used to driving but it seems terrible out there at the moment)

Anyway, i think thats about it for the moment - see, i feel slightly better already :rolleyes:

Glad you feel better now! LOL!

Don't worry, I'm having one of those days too :(. You are not alone.

Isn't it annoying when other people talk behind your back, and get it all wrong! Never mind, thats life;)

Beat this- I was told by the YO (who's not a horsey person), that I've been training my youngster all wrong- I should have tied all his legs together, and let him fight it out, to break his spirit, and twitch his tongue:eek:. I didn't know whether to laugh, or cry! I can't believe that some people really believe this:eek::rolleyes::mad:

Anyway, hope you feel better soon x

I would take her off your hands if I had the money, shes gorgeous, hope you find a good home for her soon!
Good luck with everything, life can be so stressful at times :rolleyes:

Glad you feel better now! LOL!

Beat this- I was told by the YO (who's not a horsey person), that I've been training my youngster all wrong- I should have tied all his legs together, and let him fight it out, to break his spirit, and twitch his tongue:eek:. I didn't know whether to laugh, or cry! I can't believe that some people really believe this:eek::rolleyes::mad:

Now THAT is something i dont miss, being told how i should / shouldnt be bringing on my youngster :mad:

newrider.com