A true Wella Hair Care moment

He's plain old Irish cob. Thankfully he hasn't lost too much of it since I've had him!

Mine does that. I swear they think it's funny.
Does he have a double mane like mine? I keep meaning to do that plait but that would have to be on a not too hot I have a spare two hours day.

I'm not sure - what does a double mane look like? I've just been doing chunky plaits on the very hot days - only takes 5 minutes, and at least the air gets to his neck a bit.

I think it means you can get a centre parting with mane on both sides.
Hers flops both sides near her head.

Don't think he has then, though when he comes in, sometimes he's got a chunk over one side, and the rest over the other.

Probably. You can do a centre parting and it's less bulk and protects both sides of the neck from flies and the elements.

Don't forget unless you intend to carry a sword out hacking it doesn't matter what side you have the mane on.
Mine likes to have the area by the poll on both sides so I leave her to.
Actually she tosses her so much I am surprised its not sticking up!

Reactions: Huggy
That is a splendid natural double mane - much sort after back when I was lucky enough to have traditional cobs :)
Every fibre of Hogan is cob! I've not had one before, and I'm still getting used to the big bottom, massive feet and feathers, and ridiculously luxuriant mane and tail. And the fact that he can look at a blade of grass and out on 10lbs.

• Haha
Reactions: Cortrasna
Oh yes I remember the weight issue well - I really dont miss the work with all that feather and hair but would still give my right arm to have a nice big hairy old cob adorning my fields lol! - new boy Miller is giving his best impression of a greedy labrador of the horse world, and he has a fantastic rear end but the feathers were almost non existent - just wispy pathetic bits of annoying hair - they have now gone. Either they are hairy or they are not in my book, cant bear looking at neither one thing or the other:eek::D

• Haha
Reactions: Huggy
newrider.com