A message from horse trust, please read

Jaydevon, have you had the phone calls telling you to back off and keep your mouth shut yet....and that you are over reacting?

We got lots of that!

Abserd, yes we did do some good, (at least that's what I thought at the time) But when the SSPCA man also has a go and in an oblique reference to Frances, said, If I hear anything being said about this I'll come after them!

I'm back here again (now at work!) gonna keep checking in as much as poss. today and see how this is all going.

Wally...this is so stupid! how on earth can it be wrong to, well, er care??!!! That's just utterly crazy :mad: You and Frances did good. What was that quote? "all it takes for evil to take place is for good men to do nothing" Nuff said.

Jaydevon...really hope you or anyone else involved doesn't get any hassle, that's just so out of order. Btw, if you PM'd me...all i got was my PM in return, there wasn't any text from you oops!!

No phone calls yet, i dare anybody to give me a call!! we have today contacted all the press, and the likes of gmtv and thismorning!

i also have to go to work at some point!

whoo hoo... had the first paper come back to me, they are running an artical, and shall be following our progress, i am chuffed!

thankyou blackberry, you wouldnt belive how much time and effort is going into this, and its only stage 1! petition to change the laws and have an enquiry into how the death of all thoose horses was allowed has now been submitted

hi all, just an update, incase nobody has see it we now have press coverage from bbc1, weve been on every news bulleting, theres also a video link on the website, also i need to say a huge thankyou to mole valley farmers, who are doing a large donation, which i shall be collecting on saturday, and everybody else that has so far donated thank you, ive put so much time and effort into this, the responce is over whelming.

well done that's brilliant! not seen the news yet but will watch for it. You've worked so hard on this it's all a credit to you and everyone else involved :) I'm selling my old dvd's at work - hopefully i'll get a decent amount to send. It's not a lot, but it's better than nowt!

That's great, haven't seen any news yet but will watch out for it. Well done to you and everyone else involved, you have worked so hard on this and it's wonderful. Apart from my personal donations i'm selling loads of old dvd's at work, it won't raise loads but it's better than nowt! Plus it's raising the profile of operationesther for people who've already forgotten about it. Have put it in my signature on another forum too, hopefully it will remind people that help is still badly needed. Going to go look on bbc website now.

Well done, you're doing a grand job! Wish I could help but I have too many ponies in need to look after myself and need to keep funds coming in to support them! Look forward to seeing your article in E&E!:eek:

It's so sad that it takes something like this for everyone to to realise what goes on around us in the horse industry and to actually do something about it. If these horses hadn't been found so many people would still be blinkered to it.

Last edited:
just a bit of an update, i now have somebody in cornwall that is a collection point, she is also coming with us to bristol, however this has all gone a bit mad, so the chances are we will all be going as far as the horse trust,

i shall be doing collections this weekend, so shall be getting in touch with everyone that has messaged me over the next two nights, we will be doing final collections, on friday the 25th, mainley from our drop off points. we can also do collections in the evenings all week aswell.

once again i really do thankyou all, not just for the donations but also for the support.

O MY GOD THAT PICTURE IS THE WORST *runs and hides never going out in exeter again*

Looks fine! I remember the first time I was in one of the papers it was horrible, had far worse since but given up caring now, I pretend it's a twin! The worst was the film crew when they were about for 3 days, day 1 I had make up on by day 3 I probably didn't even brush my hair LOL!!!:eek:

Update On Donating

well as most of you know things have gone mad! ive had 80 bags of feed donated from horsehage, i have a tack room full of rugs buckets groomkits ect, my boss has donated a cctv system and hfe signs who done my signs for the business have just donated...

Many thanks to HFE Signs who have just donated 16 magnetic signs for our vehicles on convoy day,

please have a look at http://www.hfe-signs.co.uk/horse.php
they can make all types of signs, ive had my signs on our own vechicle signs since october, they are easy to clean hold well in wet weather and just peel off without leaving and marks,

so once again many thanks to Karl for his time work and donation,

in 48 hours we shall be on our way!!

there is an artical coming out in the western morning news tomorrow morning!

AND ALSO....... right this is the final call for devon donations... if you have anything to donate, i need to know by 3 pm ON FRIDAY, to arrange collection... i can NOT take ant more feed/shaving or hay. but have plenty of space for lighter items.

please dont be affended if i say your to far, as its not worth anyones while us traverlling 60 miles to collect 1 item, wed rather turn the fuel money into cash for the horse trust. (no that dosnt meen bombard me with emails. i have a headcoller im in plymouth,,,, hehe im not that daft!)

heres the latest press artical....http://www.thisisdevon.co.uk/displa...tentPK=19658513&folderPk=88410&pNodeId=201758

all pms, emails text, ect... i shall answer on sunday, forr all that have wished us well and supported me and the horse trust i thankyou, its been a stressful 2 weeks illness, horse on box rest, losing my job today, hours on a phone, pc ect, but it does feel good, knowing what we have done for the horse trust,

i amy well go on fundraising after this, but possible for a southwest/more local company i just need to recover!

newrider.com